The CFW Wine Club Overview
"I had got stuck in a rut of the same old aussie shiraz until I started receiving the quarterly case from Concept Fine Wines. It has literally opened my eyes to a whole new world of wines!" Jacquie B
"I've bought wine from Mark of Concept Fine Wine for many years now and not just at Christmas, though there's always a good choice then. I like leaving it to Mark to choose wine for me because, that way, I drink wine that I wouldn't necessarily have tried before. It was for that reason I joined the wine club where I receive twelve selected bottles of wine, with tasting information supplied, each quarter. I'm never sure what will be supplied and am often surprised, in a wonderful way." Paul S
Join the Concept Fine Wines quarterly wine case club today, and choose and receive one of the three 12 bottle mixed case options delivered direct to your door every 3 months.
Enjoy a regular supply of wines or order as a gift and have the case delivered to a friend or relative so that they can enjoy a regular supply of wines, enabling them to continually toast your health.
Key points on the benefits and how the club works:
- Your first case will be processed and delivered within 1 week of joining, with subsequent cases being processed on the 1st of each month following a 3 month period. Delivery will then always be made within the first full week of the month.
- Members will automatically receive preferential/exclusive rates on the wines included in any of the case options, not just for the first mixed case but for as long as membership is held. Many wines will be individually sourced and selected specifically for wine club members.
- Receive a regular service and supply of fine wines delivered direct and hassle free.
- Tasting notes/information for all wines are included to help get the most out of the experience.
- Prices quoted are all inclusive, and there are absolutely no hidden charges.
- Wines included can be tailored further to suit by getting in touch to discuss individual preferences further. For example, if you would like more red in the case, or if you would prefer to avoid a particular grape variety.
Normal terms and conditions, particularly those relating to purchase of alcohol, apply.
By joining the Club you are subscribing to a minimum of 4 cases (i.e. one year’s subscription). After this period membership is continued without any restrictions and can, if preferred, be cancelled at any time without a problem. The only requirement for immediate cancellation, following the initial 4 case period, would be notice of at least 2 weeks prior to any new case being dispatched.
Membership of the club comes with the usual Concept Fine Wines guarantee of satisfaction. If you are at all unhappy with any of the wines, for whatever reason, then please do get in touch and we will arrange collection, replacement or credit.
The Club has been organised to be as flexible as possible for members. If you would like to alter the level of case that you initially sign up to, or you would like to spend a little bit more on any case, then it is all possible simply by getting in touch. The same applies to whether you would like to delay a delivery or even add an extra case at any point. If you would like any food matching advice, to get the most out of a dinner party, then please do let us know and we will be delighted to help.
Finally, if you enjoy a wine, that is included in a members case, so much that you would like to order extra, then we would be delighted to offer an exclusive members rate. This wine can then be delivered free of charge alongside any subsequent case.
Join today and receive a gift of a wine journal, presented in a beautiful quality, heavy weight, embossed double gate cover (worth £21.95) free of charge:
An innovative product and something that is both educational and enjoyable to use. It includes: label removers; a detailed review of the main grape varieties together with their origins and characteristics; an interesting glossary of wine terminology; 52 double pages for tasting records; A step by step account of the wine making process; and an aroma wheel.